The Lazy Chef Episode 2 The Lazy Chef Episode 2

looking forward to more of this series

Good use of the crayon style instead of the usual "flash motion-tweening" look that people have. Funny short with good animation and voice acting. It's a nice length, not too long or over too soon. Good luck on future eps, I'm looking forward to watching whatever's next in this series.

Clay In Clothes Clay In Clothes

cool

Hey cool claymation I liked the beatles reference. 25 fps is alot of pictures! What program did you use for the actual picture taking? I do claymation too and I use a freeware program I found called "stop motion animator". You should check it out sometime if you haven't. Good luck on all your videos!

Claego responds:

Thanks I'm glad you liked it. :)

I use a program recomended by Knox called "Monkeyjam" and it works fine (except you have to save and start a new project at like 6135 frames or something but that doesn't really matter) I use a legocam that i got in a special edition lego set a while back called lego studios. the webcam hooks right up to monkeyjam and i can start taking pics right away. I'll watch some of your claymations now

"Thief" "Thief"

nice job

It reminded me of a spy vs. spy cartoon. Nice job on the different camera angles as well.